There’s more to using a bamboo hairbrush than the environmental benefits. Afterall, the team here at Everyday Things make conscious decisions about the things we do, including brushing our hair! As one of our many daily rituals, we believe that using a bamboo hairbrush brings us other benefits too, and that’s what we’d love to share with you today.
Why You Should Be Using a Bamboo Hairbrush Too!
Your hair is your crowning glory. Life is short; you might as well live it with really great hair. Your hair is 90% of your selfie.
We could go on forever with quotes about hair, but we won’t. Instead, we’ll share some of the benefits using a bamboo hairbrush as part of your daily ritual and grooming routines can bring you:
- Distribution of natural oils – thanks to the 100% natural materials within a bamboo brush, the natural oils present within your hair and from your scalp area are easily distributed evenly throughout your hair. This results in shiny, soft and healthy-looking hair.
- Less static and less frizz – no one likes those sticky-up bits of hair and using a bamboo hairbrush can reduce these for you. That’s because bamboo doesn’t produce a static charge like synthetic bristles and plastic combs do.
- Gentle detangling – thanks to the extra oil distribution happening, knotty hair owners will find it easier to detangle their hair each day. The natural bristles are less damaging than synthetic ones on hair strands, resulting in fewer strand breakages. When moving between hair strands, the bamboo bristles snag less too.
- Scalp massage – you don’t need to rely upon others for a massage; you can give yourself one instead. A scalp massage is easily done with a bamboo brush thanks to the well-spaced out and gentle bristles which feel oh so lovely on your head! A scalp massage also stimulates blood flow and natural oil production, both of which help to improve hair health and growth.
- Eco-friendly – made with 100% biodegradable and sustainable materials, your new hairbrush is also a great environmental choice. As the fastest growing plan on earth, bamboo can be harvested every three to four years, making it a great alternative to wooden hairbrushes made from slower growing trees. Also, when it reaches the end of its long life, just break it up into pieces and pop into your compost bin.
We’d love for you to experience using a bamboo hairbrush as part of your daily ritual too. Available in small, medium and large sizes, there’s one for everyone and every occasion. The handy size options also make it super convenient to take with you when travelling, on business trips, to outdoor activities, to school and to work. There’ll be no problem finding the perfect size to fit into your purse or backpack! Get your new hairbrush by shopping online via our store now for super-fast shipping and excellent customer service.