Our candles have been created for you to enjoy.
They infuse your space with aromas that help create a special warmth & ambiance to allow for a sense of calm & well-being. Not only they create an inviting atmosphere but are also make a chic style statements wherever placed.
Follow our easy do's and dont's for candle care. We recommend that you follow the steps below for proper use and safety of your Everyday Things scented candles.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Do not burn candle within reach of kids and pets
- Do not place burning candles very close to each other. Leave at least 10cm between them
- Do not place candles on unstable surfaces or anything that can catch fire. Place them on on stable, level & heat resistant surfaces
- Do not keep burning candles near flammable things, drafts, open windows and direct sunlight.
Do not light a candle if you smell gas.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish & discard the candle when the wax level reaches 5mm from the bottom of the container.
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out or use water to extinguish the flame
- Handle with care as container and wax become hot