To start a business, you need a driving force behind you.
Whether that is a desire to make some small corner of the world a better place, or the feeling that you could be the one to perfect a certain product, you need to hone in on that deeper motivation to be successful. Else, it’s hard to keep going when times get tough.
As the CoE – Chief of Everything – of my small business, yes, you guessed it right, I do every thing myself every day! From making the candles, to brainstorming for new products, to sourcing suppliers, to sales, marketing, accounting, pick and pack.
Here are a few things about me in no particular order:
- I was born in the northern hemisphere on the longest and hottest day of the year (in southern hemisphere it is the shortest and coldest day of the year)
- I may not remember a face, but I never forget a shoe
- I am a dreamer - I can spend hours and hours (if I had) dreaming
- I have worked for a Fortune 100 company
- I have travelled to only 16 countries of the world...yet to see all of the beautiful pacific islands.
- I believe that your 'NO' will take me to my 'YES'
I am very often asked candles and bamboo hairbrushes???? They don't go together! No they don't. But they do...they both help you to look after yourself.
One thing I ask all of you - please be kind, thoughtful and patient. I promise your experience will be world class here.